To open a VeraCash youth account, you will need to provide a copy of your child’s official identification, your or your child’s bank details, proof of address dated within the last three months and proof of guardianship.
You must necessarily submit the following documents to us via the “My youth accounts” section of your VeraCash account:
- A current copy of your child’s official identification;
- A copy of proof of address dated within the last three months, either in your name if the child lives under the same roof as you or in his or her name. We accept the following as proof of address:
- an original utility bill (water, electricity, gas, Internet or landline – certificates not accepted), or
- a rent receipt issued by a recognized organization, or
- a bank statement, or
- your latest council tax or property tax bill;
- Your or your child’s bank details;
- A copy of your proof of guardianship (e.g. a certified true copy of your child’s birth certificate and/or any court ruling of guardianship).
In addition, we ask that you download an authorization letter and then return it to us, completed and signed.
To facilitate the document verification process, please be sure to take clear, legible photos of your documents.