To open a business account, you will need to provide a copy of your proof of identity, your bank details, proof of address dated within the last three months, and your company’s certificate of incorporation and articles of association.
As the agent of a financial institution, VeraCash is required to verify our clients’ identities. The following five documents are compulsory in order for us to confirm a business registration:
- A copy (front and back) of current proof of identity (ID card or passport)*;
- A copy of your proof of address dated within the last three months*. We accept the following as proof of address:
- an original utility bill (water, electricity, gas, Internet or landline – certificates not accepted), or
- a rent receipt issued by a recognized organization, or
- a bank statement, or
- your latest council tax or property tax bill;
If you are being housed for free, you will also need to submit:
- a copy (front and back) of your host’s proof of identity (government issued ID card, passport or, if considered official identification, driving licence), and
- a statement certifying your accommodation, signed by your host.
Copies are not accepted;
- The company’s certificate of incorporation;
- The company’s bank details;
- The company’s articles of association**.
* These documents are required of anyone who owns more than a 25% stake in the company.
** These documents are not required for freelancers and other self-employed individuals.
To facilitate the document verification process, please be sure to take clear, legible photos of your documents.