To open a business account, you will need to provide a copy of your proof of identity, your bank details, proof of address dated within the last three months, and your company’s certificate of incorporation and articles of association.
As the agent of a financial institution, VeraCash is required to verify our clients’ identities. The following five documents are compulsory in order for us to confirm a business registration:
- a copy (front and back) of your current proof of identity (see the list of identification documentation accepted for natural persons)*;
- a copy of proof of address dated within the last three months for each beneficial owner (see the list of proof of address documentation accepted for natural persons);
- a certificate of incorporation issued within the last three months or a newspaper publishing legal announcements dated within the last two years and mentioning the name of the manager, the corporate object, the address and the companies house registration number;
- the company's bank details;
- articles of association and any subsequent modifications showing capital contributions and current capital formation**
* These documents are required of anyone who owns more than a 25% stake in the company.
** These documents are not required for freelancers and other self-employed individuals.
To facilitate the document verification process, please be sure to take clear, legible photos of your documents.